Everything about this electrical sub-panel screams “homeowner installation,” and certainly not “licensed electrician installation,” beginning with the fact that this is the exact state of this panel when I arrived.  There was no front cover on this panel.  Nothing whatsoever to stop anyone from reaching right in and being electrocuted.  This panel is incorrectly wired and quite dangerous in a number of other ways.  It was called out for immediate repair by a licensed electrician.  You don’t want this in your home!  Part of my job is to keep you safe in your new home, and I take that responsibility seriously.

 

 

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *